Prices for dolphin therapy
|JUNE, JULY, AUGUST
||MAY, SEPTEMBER||OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, MARCH, APRIL
||DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY|
|All prices are per session
*prices stated for courses of 10 or more sessions
Every session is designed on an individual basis to take into account the child’s personal traits and potential capabilities. Sessions are held by a team comprised of a psychologist – dolphin therapist and dolphin trainer.
Approximate session plan and duration:
1. Greeting: establishing contact with a psychologist and a dolphin (5 minutes).
2. Adaptation: deepening the contact, developing and relaxing exercises, direct interaction with a dolphin on the platform (5 minutes).
3. Game part: using elements of game therapy, fairy tale therapy and art therapy; playing and drawing with dolphins (5 minutes).
4. Aquatic part: interaction between the child and the dolphin in a swimming pool; swimming and playing with dolphins, relaxing exercises (10 minutes).
5. Concluding part: summing up the session’s results, working out positive sensations and emotions, parting with dolphins.