Dolphin-assisted therapy Feodosia
Registration for dolphin-assisted therapy course is open from June 1st, 2013
Dolphinarium in Feodosia provides with dolphin-assisted therapy program that includes elements of psycho therapy and psycho correction, that are targeted for the work with a child. Qualified specialists psychologists who passed special education about special kind of therapy method are working with kids and adults.
General indications for dolphin-assisted therapy:
- Infantile cerebral palcy (ICP)
- Early infantile autism (EIA)
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Down syndrome and other genetic disorders with delay of psychological and speech development
- Behavior disorders
- Different speech disorders
Among this dolphin-assisted therapy is recommended for practically healthy people with chronic fatigue syndrome, neurosis, psycho somatic disorders, with post trauma stress and other psycho emotional problems.
The full course consists of 10 sessions. Duration of each is 25 min. Water temperature in the pool is 26oC.